- With so many medical groups and Independent Practice Associations (IPA) to choose from, it may be difficult for you to make the right selection. Premier Patient Care makes it easy!
Premier Patient Care IPA offers:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Ease of use online authorizations and claims submission
- Personalized marketing designed to promote your practice and increase revenue
- On demand provider services support for you and your office staff
- A top rated member service department for improved member retention
Providers who are interested in joining our network will need to submit the following documents to our Provider Relations Department:
- Letter of Interest
- PDF W-9 or Free-Write W-9
Please contact our Provider Relations department at (714) 944-6737, so we can work with you personally throughout this process and after to provide a personable partnership. Completed documents can be faxed to (760) 477-2915.
Premier Patient Care IPA looks forward to partnering with you.
For physicians who need to update their practice information, please fax the provider relations department at (760) 477-2915. Please be sure to include the new change, effective date and W-9.